Wow, looks like you are having alot more fun at the Dead Sea than I did, in 1977. Yes, that was when I almost got stoned and was called a whore by the orthodox Jewish men who were bathing there.
PS-I can't believe how high you are floating. Looks like you're laying on a structure just under the water. You know we could get the same effect with the Great Salt Lake. Only according to Josh Ligairi with many more little gnats and bugs.
4 comments:
Wow, looks like you are having alot more fun at the Dead Sea than I did, in 1977. Yes, that was when I almost got stoned and was called a whore by the orthodox Jewish men who were bathing there.
PS-I can't believe how high you are floating. Looks like you're laying on a structure just under the water. You know we could get the same effect with the Great Salt Lake. Only according to Josh Ligairi with many more little gnats and bugs.
That is awesome, I have always wanted to go swimming there.
Adrie
That's so cool!
Post a Comment