Thats so funny, as much as I despised that cat for its fits of rage and fury on my feet, I have to admit that she has her good moments, and this is one of them. I am with you on the whole sticking my whole head in the cup....
yes, we all despise Ginger for her scratching and biting but I put up with her where both of those characteristics come in handy--mousing!
I love cats!!! This is what my cat would've done too haha
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thats so funny, as much as I despised that cat for its fits of rage and fury on my feet, I have to admit that she has her good moments, and this is one of them. I am with you on the whole sticking my whole head in the cup....
yes, we all despise Ginger for her scratching and biting but I put up with her where both of those characteristics come in handy--mousing!
I love cats!!! This is what my cat would've done too haha
Post a Comment