Betsy's kids came over today to play. We had fun taking funny pictures on the computer. Ari's favorite one was the roller coaster, so we took a lot of those pictures. Isaac's favorite thing to do was to stick his tongue out.
isn't it funny how much kids like to take pictures of themselves with the computer. That is pretty much the only thing I can get Maddy and Nicolas to do for longer then 5 minutes without them getting bored.
4 comments:
Those are awesome, I like the roller coaster one too. What a good aunt you are
isn't it funny how much kids like to take pictures of themselves with the computer. That is pretty much the only thing I can get Maddy and Nicolas to do for longer then 5 minutes without them getting bored.
sooo cute. what a fun aunt you are3!
Diana- What's your email address. Send it to nodrac@gmail.com
Post a Comment