Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Birthday Suprise

I love flowers! These are my birthday and anniversary and graduation flowers all together. I spent like two hours taking pictures of them it made me so happy.



























May 3rd was my 24th birthday. Jon brought me breakfast in bed. Our birthday tradition.

Jessica, Ashely, and Jon threw a surprise birthday party for me the day of my birthday. I must have been in a different world to not have recognized the signs of something secretive going on. Once it happened, it explained a whole lot though. I almost peeded my pants I was so surprised good job guys, you really know how to make someone feel loved. Any also to all of you who came and partied!



The party was an under the sea Little Mermaid theme.

Ariel was at my birthday party. How many of you can say that! he he he
Always getting stuck in nets and stuff
Classic Jessica and Diana head shot.
















The girls....and Kory..........and Jessica's unibrow. (Someday I'll tell her that she has one)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a fun night~
I'm so glad that i got to be there for your birthday~ ^ ^