Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lake Tahoe

Brooke got a pic of Me and Jon doing our flips off the dock.

The Burgons invited us to Brooke's parents cabin in Lake Tahoe. It was so nice to get out of foggy San Francisco! The water was so clear and beautiful. We really tried to soak up the sun as much as possible while we were there. We also got our trash kicked at KUBB and Ticket to Ride.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I don't know who those people are...but I am glad you guys had fun, it looks way fun! I want to go on a vacation.

Kory said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! How high up is that dock? It looks like your way above the water.

Adrie said...

You are so skinny, looks like fun, I have always wanted to go to Lake Tahoe.

Anonymous said...

That first picture is awsome~~~
I wish I could swim...