Monday, July 14, 2008

Our new apartment



We are finally mostly moved into our apartment. It actually feels much bigger now that there aren't a ton of boxes all over! It is still pretty small though.

6 comments:

Kory said...

It looks like a really cool place. Maybe we'll come see it one day. Good luck with work and school!

Susie said...

it's beautiful!

Amy said...

It looks really cute! Very fun. I am glad you posted pictures of it. I can't wait to come see it someday

Adrie said...

Cool, I'm glad to see you got all moved in, Did you find a job yet? Hope all is going well. Is San Fran really as cold as they say it is in the summer?

Anonymous said...

Cute Apt!!
It looks very cozy~ ^ ^

Angie said...

How are you guys doing? It seems like such a cool place to spend the next few years. Way to go on your running!