Wednesday, August 20, 2008







So Jon and I tried to have a picnic by one of the Pond. there were so many birds we could hardly sit down! One even jumped up on me and tried to eat my sandwich! And then of course they hung around because Jon kept on feeding them his granola bar!

6 comments:

Susie said...

oh my gosh! It's "The Birds"!!!!! They look kind of scary. thanks for the pics. Good to see you guys relaxing and Jon getting some time off from the 'chocolate factory'. BTW, what is the name of the chocolate factory, in other words, what is the brand of choc?

Rachel Mae said...

um, yest, scary indeed. Also, you have a disproportionate number of close-up bird pictures for how long you've lived in SF. There is something weird going on with the birds there . . .

Diana and Jon said...

The chocolate factory the Jon works at is called TCHO. I think the birds are like extra friendly here!

Amy said...

Ha sooo funny and scary all at the same time, i am really scared of birds if they get too close to me, I am also glad you and JOB are having fun.

Adrie said...

I would freak, but you got some cool pics and it looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Scary...
There are three things that I do not like that is alive and they are insects, reptiles and birds...

It is good to see you guys~~~