8-13-08: Ran 4.11 miles in 37:01 min, pace 9:00min/mile. GG Park.
8-16-08: Ran 7.01 miles in 1:06:06, pace9:25 min/pile> Through GG Park to the beach and back. Jon cam running with me on this one. It was fun to run with him!
In answer to my dad. I am enjoying the endorphin rush a lot! Other benefits are that my butt is getting somewhat tighter! :) I get to get outside and explore, but it is faster and not as boring because I am running. My knees have been holding up well also.
2 comments:
wow-sounds like you are having fun at doing something really hard. you inspire me. Yesterday rode my bike down around the temple and back. Thought I should do it 2 times but was to tired. Oh well....it was something.
I just got your comment e-mail me your address so I can send you one. We're having a BBQ with friends and family it will be way fun so if your around you better come! How is it out there anyways? Have you found a job. And good job on the running I wish you were around to play soccer with us.
Post a Comment