Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm back

So once again I got way behind on bogging. It’s like I don’t have anything to blog and then all of a sudden a ton of things will happen and I can’t keep up! So here is once again, another recap. There are going to be a lot of pics, so make yourself comfy! Note: It has been suggested, (Jon and Rachel) that I put my running posts on another blog because they are monotonous. So my new running blog will be at



Girls night out. I can't remember the name of this delicious place we went. Girls help me out. Their hot chocolate tasted like they basically melted a chocolate bar into my cup!



We went with the Larsen's to walk around Stanford before we headed over to the Burgon's pool party.










I have the cuttest husband ever.





After going to the Burgon's pool party, we all went and ate pizza! We all squished into our little car.











Mmmmmmmm, Yellow Submarine sandwiches!








Jessica's fling for the trip.




We walked by this guy who was a dog walker and there were the coolest dogs there. Jessica fell in love with this one.




We went to Pier 39 and watched the sea lions for like 2 hours! I could have watched them all day!









This guys was freaking amazing! He is the only person all day that I gave a tip to and boy did he earn it! He was totally like the guy in Mary Poppins!








Jessica and I bought our awesome fake Ray Bans on Pier 39!



We had a long day of being tourists. Thank goodness for the train because we would never have been able to find parking in the city!



We went to Kate's Kitchen in SF. Wow it was delicious!


The other day Jon had a doosie and fell off his mountain bike. This is the second time I have had to patch him up! He clams that the dirt in San Francisco is different than in Utah! Really he should have gotten stiches in his ankle, but we don't have insurance so I just steri strips them. That didn't work verywell though becuase it was such a gaping hole!




My first home made batch of dinner rolls! They were delicious!



Jon is still working at the chocolate factory. He always comes home covered in chocolate dust and smelling deliciously chocolaty!



Where is Sarah?........There she is!



Hanging out in our kitchen watching Eric do magic tricks with cards.



Sarah and Patrick chillin at our place. Blending into the couch.



This is Sarah's dog Maggie. She is like the cutest dog in the world! She is so snugly!



We enjoyed going to the beach every day and soaking in the beautiful and warm sun!



We played a little bit of Blockus.....Sarah kicked our trash every game!



Jon and I had our first Ruby's experience with Sarah, Patrick, Heidi, and Paul.....and it was delicious!



We went to Patrick's favorite cupcake place called Sprinkles. These were the best cupcakes I have ever tasted!






Hope you all enjoyed the recap of our lives!


9 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAAA!! LOVE the pictures of Sarah on the couch, thanks for putting up the nasty pictures of me sans makeup, and "Hi Heid!!" I'm so jealous you got to chill with Heidi and Paul. We haven't even seen them since Thanksgiving. :(

Susie said...

Were the cupcakes in the box supposed to look like 2 breasts?
Thanks for finally posting so much. I look every day to see if there is anything new and today I hit the bonus!!!!!!

Susie said...

also, doesn't Jon wear gloves when he bikes? Diana, you could always stitch him up yourself!

Adrie said...

wow that was a lot of pics, it looks like you guys are having a blast out there. The couch pictures with your friend are really funny! I think that breakfast food looks so yummy I am totally craving it now. Did you find a job yet? Stay in touch!

Diana and Jon said...

Of course this one day Jon forgot to wear his gloves. Poor guy! I offered to stitch him up, but he wouldn't let me!

Amy said...

ouch to jons accident! Your blog had a lot of food on it, maybe I just noticed because I am really hungry and it is time for breakfast. I like your breast cupcakes, I too thought they looked like boobies.

Rachel Mae said...

I third the cupcake boob comments (but I have an excuse--breastfeeding). Looks like so much fun! That beach looks amazing.

Susie said...

more, more, more, more, blog more!!!!! love, your mom

Lisa and Mark said...

ok, so i'm going through your blog for pics for your box and just remembered that you had this trip with heidi!!! (the blonde.) so the couple that set us up (tyson and heather) heidi is heather's twin. not that you care, but anyways. :)