Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Friends


Last week we had a real heat wave. Michelle and I went to the Ocean Beach and actually swam in the freezing water! Our legs were numb after. I never though I would go in San Francisco water without a wet suit!



Gossip Girl night. So these SF girls are way into this show called Gossip Girl. I was a bit skeptical at first, but now I am totally sucked in and trying to finish the first season before I watch anymore of the second! (Left to right: Sarah, me, Diana H., and Michelle)




Lisa and I were comparing our sculpted biceps and decided the only way to decide who is stronger is the duke it out arm wrestling. We finally gave up because nobody was winning, we just stayed in the middle the whole time!

7 comments:

Susie said...

how fun! looks like you have some good friends. I can't even begin to imagine swimming in that cold ocean.

Lisa and Mark said...

Don't forget the part where you won in the end, and I dug my nails into your skin. Sorry. :(

Adrie said...

Look how skinny you are Diana, looks like fun!

Susie said...

btw, have I told you how beautiful you look? I LOVE your eyebrows. Also you look really healthy. It probably feels really good to get out in the sun once in a while. Jon looks really good in those sunglasses and with his hair longer. the picture I am talking about is the one where you are sitting on his lap on the beach.

Amy said...

Hey I also LOVE gossip girl! I got really into it too last season. It is better than people think. We will have to chat about it sometime. You look hot in your swim suit. I am glad you have found fun replacement friends.

Susie said...

more posts! more posts! more posts!

Rachel Mae said...

Looks fun! Glad you're making friends so fast. I think Kristin watches that show too.