I love socks!!! I have had a $25.00 gift certificate to Macy's since my birthday in may. Macy's had a sale and so I finally decided to use it. I think I spent about three hours in the department store deciding what to spend my $25.00 on. I finally decided on a bunch of really fun socks. Why were white plain socks when you can wear happy colorful ones!

I am very happy about my purchase....and thanks to whoever it was that gave me the card. I can't remember now. Sorry.
I am very happy about my purchase....and thanks to whoever it was that gave me the card. I can't remember now. Sorry.
2 comments:
I didn't give it to you but I am glad you used your card. I heard somewhere that the money put on cards is often not spent or not spent completely. I think that's such a waster.
oops... I meant 'waste'.
Post a Comment