Going home for Christmas was so great. It was so fun to be around our families again. We played so many card games. This is us playing Scum...one of our family favorites that we always end up playing forever!

This was the scum cap..

King(dad), Queen(Even), Princess (Diana)

My friend Nicole stopped by.

Our traditional Christmas bubbly.

Dad was so happy about being king for so long.

I think Grandma and Grandpa Turley gave us these English party poppers and we thought there was going to be a huge explosion and just a couple of whistles fell out. It was quite a let down...we had fun being annoying and whistling and stuff.



My new Christmas slippers that Jonaclause gave me.

I love snuggling with my mommy.

We watched It's a Wonderful Life. My Brother-in-law Josh was way too into his new Christmas book to watch though.

Mom, Dad, and Even(my cousin) Dad always cries during this movie. And I'm not talking about just a couple of tears....he bawls!!! It is so cute. I always cry a little also.

Zoe is so beautiful! It was so fun gettting to see and play with her.

mmmmmm.....palmagranits....

I can't believe how high the snow in my parent's back yard gets! I love playing in it!


It was so wierd comming from San Francisco with no snow to Utah with all this!

Zoe got a jumping thing for Christmas...I kind of wish I had one of those.

It was so funny to watch Zoe open presents and eat the paper. I don't get why she loves eating paper so much, but she was way into it!

Mmmmmmmm...box...

The apron I made for my sister Rachel.

Mom and Ginger.




Jongy boy



We totally forgot to bring our sockings so we used regual socks and stretched them to the max!
1 comment:
It was fun to relieve our time together over christmas. Thanks for posting! I do like the picture of me and Ginger. He walked around a little today. Still won't eat or drink unless we force him. I wonder if he has a sense that if he doesn't he won't have to be bothered by getting up to go to the catbox.
You're cute feet in y our christmas slippers remind me of Grandma Q's cute little feet, but then I've told you that before! Happy Valentines day!
Post a Comment