Best post yet!!! Miss you, please come back soon
What a beautiful church. Thanks for the pic of it D !When I come visit I hope I go to church with you. I really want to see the inside.
Wow, I thought we had a cool church building. But, where are the protestors?!
hi, im jessica peterson's friend and i think i met you once. anyway, i love san fran. how nice that you get to live there. ive been to that church. maybe someday ill get to go every sunday.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Best post yet!!! Miss you, please come back soon
What a beautiful church. Thanks for the pic of it D !When I come visit I hope I go to church with you. I really want to see the inside.
Wow, I thought we had a cool church building. But, where are the protestors?!
hi,
im jessica peterson's friend and i think i met you once. anyway, i love san fran. how nice that you get to live there. ive been to that church. maybe someday ill get to go every sunday.
Post a Comment