I decided recently to carry a camera with me when I run because I always find myself wishing I had one. There are so many beautiful places so close to where we live.

These flowers are actually just outside our place. I always have to smell them when I go by.


This is the pathway by our place...it is always so green and lush!

A fun place to run that Jon actually found. It's right across the street from Aldea (where we live).

I feel like I am living on a beautiful tropical island sometimes.


Check out the view of San Francisco!


4 comments:
Gorgeous! I would love to run there too.
wow-D. Again, I'm so glad you enjoy living there!
I just fell in love with where I live, thanks!!! If only it was more sunny!
Diana! Hi. So I have secretly been blog stalking you for the last few months through Jessica's blog. Not in the creepy way, just the curious way. :) I am glad you commented on my blog because now I can add you without it being some weird stalky surprise! BTW, you make me so excited to run again. Only a few more weeks!
Post a Comment