Sunday, April 19, 2009
Frolf
One beautiful sunny afternoon Jon and I went frolfing aka frisbee golfing. It turns out that my hands are better off starting IVs than they are at throwing a frisbee. I'm not gonna lie...it was pretty pathetic. So, the point of the game is to get the frisbee into the basket thing in as many throws as possible...same concept as golf...but more exciting. The hard thing is, is that it is in the middle of the Golden Gate park where there are a bunch of huge trees in the way! Also I think the alignment is off on my arm because my frisbee was always going way over to the right. There were so many people on the course that sometimes we would catch up to the people in front of us...or the people behind us would catch up to us. I get kind of stage fright when othere people are watching me attempt to throw the frisbee...I'm sure it's pretty intertaining to watch me. So the hippies behind us were very intertaining to talk to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Skinny frolfer! That running is working because you look great. Anyway, Michael is a first year anesthesia resident. He did his internship year last year in surgery. So we have two years left in Tucson before he is done and board certified and all of that. I don't think he will specialize but that may change. Unless he really likes cardio-thoracic or pain management he will probably just do general anesthesia. I think he is just burned out and adding on more time for a higher stress specialty sounds daunting. Who knows? So I know you're a nurse are you thinking about specializing and what field are you in right now? For some reason I thought you were an ICU nurse but I might be wrong.
Diana,
Do you remember that I can't throw a frisbee straight ahead of me. It always goes behind me and lands in bushes or hits someone!
Post a Comment