I don't know why, but this was the funnest road trip we have had so far. Maybe it was because it was such nice weather and such nice company.

I didn't realize how much I missed snowboarding...until Jon and I splurged and went to the Canyons. Oh man was it worth it!

Jon on the table tops, which I have avoided like the plague since my third knee surgery.

Jon doing his thing.

The happy couple.

Okay, so I have the worst circulation to my nose. It's always freezing! I had this wonderful idea of putting my hand warmer on my nose. Is something like this already invented? I'm brilliant!

I need some snowboarding gear that is made for the south pole! I was even freezing when we went inside to eat lunch.


So this is the story: I had been trying to hit this box all day and kept on eating it. The last time I just knew I was going to do it perfectly, so Jon set up to take a picture. I ate it again...Jon ran over saying "D, are you okay? I didn't see what happened, I was trying to take a picture, but I missed it." Later I was looking at the camera and this is the picture I found...total action shot. Jon didn't miss it at all.

Jon not falling.

Diana not falling.

The beautiful Utah mountains! I've been so lucky to live in such beautiful places!

We met up with our friends Dave and Janae. This is Dave. See Dave fly.

Jon and Dave.

Jon

Jon hitting everything he tried.

It was so fun to see these guys again! I feel like it's been so long. Dave and Janae it was so fun playing with you!

Posing on a snowy hill on a snowboard for a picture is really difficult. I ended up running into Jon who was trying to take the picture.

Yes we are adorable.

Hey look......there we are again! I love riding the gondola!

Standing here watching Jon get ready gave me the same tingling butterfly feelings I had in high school when we would go snowboarding together. Look how handsome he is! Oh man am I a lucky girl or what!

Speaking of LUCKY! I have the cutest niece in the world! How am I so lucky!

We had the opportunity to go to the Salt Lake Real soccer game with some friends. Oh man it was so much fun...especially since Jon and I have been playing on a soccer team.

I wish we got to play on a nice field like this!

Who is that attractive couple? Oh...it's my parents! I love you parents!

Jordan Duke and Dad Turley

Later that night we all went to get Sushi.....I don't really like sushi....don't hate me! I do love veggie rolls though.
2 comments:
yes! You posted about your Utah trip! I am glad you did the Canyons and that I got to see pictures. You are so funny D with your nose warmer. You make me laugh!
I don't like sushi either! I'll try it but I'm not convinced. I think I am the only person in my family (my 12 year old sister included) that doesn't like it.
I'm glad you had fun in Utah. It is always so much fun to go back home and visit.
I am working with a resident who did a rotation out at San Fran General Hospital (? is this right) and was talking about all the crazy patients and it made me think of you. I hope you and jon are doing well!!
Post a Comment