Monday, April 13, 2009

The Party

The Beauty for Ashes boys. I guess this was a funny face picture.
The awesome fans.


So we have some freaking awesome friends...Thom and Denny threw us a party when we went home for spring break. So much fun...such great friends...
The old Beauty for Ashes group played...just like the good old days.
There were a lot of people there.
The cutest husband in the world!
Who are those sexy girls? Oh yea, of course it's me and Jess.
I was so happy to see so many of our friends all in one place at one time. Janae and Dave surprised us by coming down, Amy and Kory, Rick, Rob, Thom, Jessica, Natalie, and Denny. I am so grateful for the wonderful people I have gotten to know and will continue to keep in contact with FOREVER!
Who could resist that...I mean come on.
The girls

No comments: