Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wicked

So this is the story...Jon and I were getting ready to go to the play/musical Wicked. Ben and Anisha invited us over before we left, to eat some dinner with them. If you know me at all...you would know the issues I have with spilling food all over myself ...every time I eat. Since we were going to the play a bit more fantsy shmancy...I didn't want to ruin what I was wearing. I got ready as much as I could...I put my tights on, did my hair and make up....and then I pulled on some jeans and a t-shirt on. I also threw on some socks over my tights so I could wear my shoes. When we got back to our place we had a few minutes to get completely ready...I quickly took of my jeans and t-shirt and put on my fancies...then I looked down. I had been walking around like this for quite some time before I realized. Jon didn't notice either...I'm glad I did't go to the play like this....that would have been an even better story!How could I not post this picture. #1. I knew I had a big mouth, but come on...You can see my tonsils! I guess I was really happy or warming up my beautifyl singing voice. #2. Well I guess Jon is the only one that looks normal in this pic. #3. Lisa looks the opposite of Diana....like: what you taking a picture now?
A more normal picture with Lisa and Mark.
The orpheum theater is so cool! It's really oldschool.
This is inside the entryway of the Orpheum.
I couldn't resist taking a picture of this ceiling...even though we weren't supposed to take any pics in here. I was very sleuth and took these without a flash or looking at what I was shooting. You know....I had to look nonchalante...of course.
I know it's super dark, but this is how the whole inside looked. It was all carved out in cool designs. It looked to me like the ceiling's carvings were out of wood...I don't know for sure though.

2 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

i'm glad you posted about wicked because we only took one picture, which is hardly blog worthy.

Kat Clark said...

I wish you would have gone with that sock on too! Ha! Cool ceiling, how was the play? I really want to see it after loving the book.