Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Graduation from a Point and Shoot

So Jon and I combined our birthday presents and got a "nice" camera. I really hope to sign up for some photography classes at the community college. I am still basically treating it like a point and shoot camera beacuase it has the option for automatic focus and all that....I need to learn more before I start doing things manually. It takes way crisper images though than my other camera.


The day that it came in the mail I went to Golden Gate Park for a couple of hours to read the manuel and to take some pictures. There are so many crazy pretty flowers here! Maybe it because I was walking around slowly instead of doing my usual running. Ok Jessica I'm ready for some photography lessons!

1 comment:

Rachel Mae said...

Fun! I almost bought this camera. I'm figuring out Manual on my Nikon now, and I'm sure it can't be that different from a Cannon, so I'll share the very little I know when you get to Spain. I'm so glad you got work off!