Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rug Man

This was the kicker to the end of a great Giant's winning game...I couldn't keep my eyes off it! I really had to hold myself back from touching his fur...I mean carpet back...I mean hair. Isn't it amazing? Look at this guy and then try to tell me that you don't believe in evolution...I mean come on...he's basically a bear man.I hope these pictures do justice for what I experienced...I tried to take them sluthefully as to not offend him...on retrospect I kind of whish I would have asked if I could get a picture next to him. Don't worry Jon...I've got my wax ready...the second something like this sprouts...it won't stand a chance.
For those of you are hairy...don't be offended about my dislike of hairy back comments.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ross said...

I LOVE that you took a picture of him! I do stuff like that too haha
im pretty sure he is a gorilla