We went to see the Shins in Oakland with Rischel and Jon. Wow it was so amazing!


It was super crowded, but we were able to get up pretty close to the stage.


Okay so I thought at first that there was a fog machine, but no...it was all smoke. The second the lights went out everbody light up. I think that every other person was smokin' weed and blowing in our faces.

I think this picture is hillarious because I think Rischel and I were trying to take a picture of just us, but my Jon tried to sneak in and Rischel's Jon was so tall that his head got cut off. So I tried to crop their faces out, but you can still see Jon's smile.

Of Course we had to go to Cafe Intermezzo...anytime we are near Berkeley
1 comment:
you didn't post any pictures of your concert boyfriends
Post a Comment