Friday, July 10, 2009

Spain: Tosa

We took a day to go to meet up with my family and some friends at the beach in Tossa. Amazing! I almost died getting in the water...I thought it was freezing...Jon says it was "warmish". This is Dad, me, and Amanda doing synchronized swimming. I think we are going to shoot for the 2012 summer Olympics.

There was this castle thing. I don't really know exactly what it was. Mom/Dad a little help? Anyway it was amazing being on the beach and having this in the background.

There's nothing more attractive than just got out of the water hair.

Our friends Neus and Joan...and my mom. And of course my hubby Jon.

I don't know why I feel so special when I see my name on signs, but I always have to take a picture.

We walked up to the castle thing.

This is the view from the almost top.


This is the tip top...such a pretty view.


We ate a restaurant on the beach after and this was our view.

2 comments:

Susie said...

wow-wasn't Tossa gorgeous! Glad we got to be there with you!Glad for the pics since we left our camera on the train with our Catalonia pics!

Scott Christopherson said...

sweet pics. Tell Jon he is a huge chump.