Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Lied....

I lied...these are the last couple of pictures from Italy. Again, the boats parked in the "garages" that I think looks so funny.

When we were on one of the water taxis, this massive thing rode by us. It seemed really out of place.


The cutest mini ever. The only picture Jon will ever look tall in... (written by Jon)


Jon and I went to an island called Lido one of the days we were there.....oh man it was so wonderful. We rented one of those paddle boats and paddled around on the ocean for a while and then took naps in the sun.....dreamy.

Ok...now I'm done....I promise no more Europe posts.



3 comments:

Susie said...

ohh-we LIVE for europe photos. Love the picture of really tall Jon and the picture of you napping. Also was that a CRUISE SHIP?

Emily said...

Love the tall pic of Jon. I loved all your Europe posts. I am super jealous and glad you had a wonderful trip!

Jason and Kristine said...

Fun pictures. Hopefully we'll make it there some day.