Friday, October 30, 2009

The Giants Final Game

Who knew I loved going to baseball games? They can actually be pretty exciting... I will admit that I think I love them because Kristine and I always end up chit chatting the whole time...with an occasional shout out to the Giants and to our husbands.

The Giants won their last game...so far all the games I've gone to they have won. (I should probably let them know that I am their good luck charm.)

Another example of Jon and I leaving the house totally matchy matchy and not realizing it until our friends comment on it.

Such a cool view from our seats.

The boys: Jason (Kristine's hubby), Jon (my hubby), Jon, Jimmy, and Dan.

Of course there always has to be a half naked experience in our San Francisco adventures...you can't see very well, but this guy is in a speedo sunbathing on a kayak in front of a bazillion people. Obviously begging for attention....which we gave him.

1 comment:

Susie said...

love the pics! Disneyland looked so fun and like there are new rides. I don't remember any with guns last time we were there.