Monday, October 19, 2009

Pacifica

A bunch of us went to Pacifica one weekend to hang out at the beach. The boys all went surfing and the girls chit chatted on the warm sand. What a dreamy day! Check out Ben and Anisha cheesing it up for the camera.
Here's Jon, Jon, and Ben heading out to surf. Jason was there also, I don't know where he was hiding.
Jon trying to ride the wave all the way in...to me.
My sexy surfer man.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That looks like so much fun! Wow you are so lucky to live so close to the beach. I am green with envy!

PS. Don't even worry about not sending the package yet. I say if it gets you to come visit me while you are here (let me remind you my birthday is ON Thanksgiving this year) then by all means save it and come visit me! Woop woop cant wait for you to come! Axel is dying to meet his super fun aunt D!