This was a very happy birthday week....it was Kristine and Jason's birthday also. They threw a party for the both of them. This is Lisa and Lucy. Lucy was snuggling her head into her mommy's neck, but I missed it.
Kristy and Rachel...I just realized that I don't know if that's how you spell your name!....Let me know.
Diana Hulme, Kristine, and of course little Ben.
Jason, Jon,Jon,Brady, and Mark...why does that always happen? The girls end up in one corner and the guys in the other?
I just love this picture of Ben squishing Rischel's cheeks.
Taija, Rischel, me, Kristine....the D1 girls....ooops I guess we are D2s now. Time flys! (For those of you who are not dental school savvy, people call the first year of dental school D1, then D2 and bla bla bla.....I don't really know why they do that.)
We all sat in a big circle for about 30-45 minutes making Ben walk from person to person....who ever thought that would be so entertaining....plus he was totally hamming it up and showing off big time.
2 comments:
Great pictures! I'm glad you took some, because I forgot!
i also love the picture of been squishing my cheeks, he is so cute!!
Post a Comment