I love Christmas! Before leaving to Utah for Thanksgiving I put up our Christmas tree...Jon was not very happy with this, but he did like the idea of coming home to San Francisco to a christmasy house. I also got this idea of making a garland out of felt and circles and sewing them together from PeaPod Fabrics. I'll probably hang them in our window or something. Thanks Jess for helping me cut them all out!
4 comments:
Such a cute idea! I love it.
i saw this on a blog but with leaves and am going today to pick up the felt. i think i like the circles better, so i might just have to copy you. sorry.
Where is my thanks for letting you use my pencils and scissors?! haha just kidding. Loved how they turned out! I am glad I got to be a part of the process! I would totally copy you but I don't think I have all that time to cut all those circles! Sheesh!
This is soooo cute! We have to have a craft night soon!
Post a Comment