Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hi

Hi everybody, I am Jon, not Diana. I am going to attempt to add my two cents to the blog on occasion, and to celebrate that fact, I made a new header for our blog. I thought it added a Jon-ish flare like nothing else could. Kinda like when you move into a new cubicle at work put a picture of your family up. Not to say that Marty Mcfly is my family (...yet...Marty, the offer's still on the table), but I just thought it would be nice to participate in the family blog that Diana works so hard on. Hope you like it D, cause it took a LOT longer than it should have.

8 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

here's my order for a blog header. thanks, jon.

Jason and Kristine said...

haha...that is awesome Jon. I have noticed Jason likes to throw a blog or two of his own in every once in a while too! It's nice...I'm sure Diana will like it.

Susie said...

I think the header is VERY appropriate for you two!

Rachel Mae said...

Nice, Jon! I'm impressed.

Angie said...

NICE! The header is awesome! Holy cow! That slug down there is CRAZY big!

Lindsay Ross said...

I like it Jon! you did such a good job. Rob doesn't even look at our blog.

Amy said...

soooo you jon

Kory said...

That's radical! In honor of your header, here's a video I think you guys will like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uwuLxrv8jY