It's been so long since I've blogged that I can't remember where these pictures are from. I'm pretty sure they are thanksgiving.

Dad, don't hate me for posting this picture, but it's just to good not to. Backstory: the whole fam...extended and all...went lazer tagging at the good old Lazer Assault in Provo. Dad forgot to wear a dark shirt, which is a total no no in lazer tag. I had a dark undershirt on and so I gave Dad my blue shirt..because he was on my team and I didn't want to loose, even though we did anyway...so he wouldn't glow so much. I think it looks good on him don't you?
Zoe came up to my Mom asking her to put these goggles on. How cute is that. She is also obsessed with tooth brushes as you can tell by picture number one.
Monopoly Deal. One of our new favorite games. Sidenote: Its so funny watching my parents scramble for reading glasses. Half the time they are wearing each others.....for example in this pic. You can't really tell but they are pretty girly.
Amy's birthday dinner at Red Robins.
Ashley's boy, Ashdon.
Amy and her kid Axel...and Ashley's claw coming for the camera.
Me and Jess
Zoe insisted on playing outside in the FREEZING cold. We watched Ginger watch us.
It's always good to get some slobbery Zoe kisses.
2 comments:
yea!!! I love your postings. So many pictures. Oh dear though, the one of dad in your shirt.........
that picture of your dad, so funny.
the one of Zoe and goggles so cute!
the one of us girls so blurry? Why can't servers take decent pictures.
Post a Comment