Friday, February 19, 2010

Family in SF

My sister Rachel and her daughter Zoe and my Dad flew to San Francisco to hang out with me and Jon the other week. We met them in Berkeley and headed over to Tilden Park to the farm.
We picked up Kathryn on the way to hang out with us.
You will never believe how loud these lambs were. There were yelling baaaa baaaaa over and over until they got some hay to eat. If you want to hear what they sounded like call me and I'll do a mean interpretation for you.
It was super pretty up there.
When we got home to San Francisco we stopped by Twin Peaks to show the fam the view.
I loved how Rachel was on the ground taking pictures of the lights.
We had a fun time at Trader Joe's and they have little mini shopping carts for kids....which Zoe was in love with.
Good old stow lake.


We fed some ducks and these weird bird things....that had webbed feet.
I am amazed every time I go Golden Gate Park how beautiful it is.
Funny story #1: We were strolling though the park and saw this squirrel run out of a hole in the tree. My dad walks up to the hole and and starts to put his hand in the hole, for some brilliant reason. All of a sudden the squirrel pops out and scares the crapper out of all of us. So glad he didn't get attacked.

Funny Story #2: My dad and sister were standing right there by the stroller taking a picture of me and Zoe. This lady that walking in Rachel's direction says loudly and rudely, "will you move that stroller out of the way so people can walk through?" We were flabbergasted....because as you can see, there is ample room to move around that teeny stroller. Luckily I was able to hold in my nastiness and not totally rip into this lady. I was very proud of myself.
I brought Zoe over to my friend Kristine's house to introduce her to her future husband Ben. He let her ride his horsey....how nice.
They really hit it off as you can tell.
I will have to admit that we played a whole lot of Wii. It was really funny to watch how into it Dad got. I love you Dad!

1 comment:

Lisa and Mark said...

that's an american coot. don't worry, i took a bird watching class at byu. can we say nerd??