Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Infertile

I loved this conversation I had with Lisa the other day...

Lisa: I just want you to know that I support you and am here for you (while dealing with your miscarriages and infertility).

Diana: Thanks

Lisa: Is there anything I can do for you? Would you like me to make you an INFERTELITY CAKE?

Diana: He he he he

Lisa: I just don't want you to get forgotten with everyone having baby showers and such.

Diana: No. It's just enough that you offered to make me a infertility cake.

Thanks again Lisa, you are a good friend.

3 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

1. why did this bring tears to my eyes??

2. you forgot to mention that i offered to make baby stuff. that makes me an even BETTER friend. :)

3. the infertility cake offer is still on the table. ovaries, tubes, and everything.

you're a good friend, too. that's why i'm trying to convince you guys to move to SD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susie said...

I am glad you have such a great friend D!!!!

Amy said...

That's funny, I am glad you have someone close by to keep you company in my absence. JK I know I am not that good of a friend. I would have never thought about making you an infertility cake. Give me a call sometime when you get a chance. Love you!