For those of you who even slightly know me......clumsy and I are best friends. It really takes a good deal for me to get embarrassed. However, a few years ago I was running on the treadmill at the gym, tripped and landed on my stomach. The treadmill proceeded to fling me off onto the ground with a GIGANTIC thump! It didn't really hurt....only my pride.
Today at the gym the girl next to me on the treadmill totally FLEW off and landed on her behind! It was all I could do to not bust out laughing. I tried to ask her if she was ok, but you could tell she was super embarrassed. Is it better to just pretend like it didn't happen, laugh, or jump down and try to help. For me I would rather people straight up laugh at me.....Anisha, you are very good at this. And poor Jon I have to swallow my laugh when ever something happens to him and ask him if he is ok. I then proceed to roll around on the ground laughing until I almost pee my pants!
2 comments:
oh my gosh....I almost peed my pants just imagining this happen. We have the same shadenfruede. Good job not laughing out loud.
Hahaha awesome!
Post a Comment