Spring Break Jon and I went home to Utah for a few days to hang out with the fam. One of those days we went to the farm place at Thanksgiving Point.....which neither of us had ever been to. Jon and Zoe are so cute.
Mom getting some llama love.
Rachel bought Zoe that cowgirl hat before we went to see the animals and she was LOVIN it!
Dang.....
Next we went on a carriage ride with the gigantic work horses. It was super fantastic. They don't even really use the reins on the horses. They just speak to them and the horses start and stop. How cool is that!
Zoe getting a ride on Mom's scooter.
Man, I am in love with this girl!
I am kinda in love with this llama too....how could you not be. Check out those gigantic eyeballs!




2 comments:
Love the close up of the Llama!!!!
Chelsea is in town this week, so we were thinking of going there as well. And now that I see all the fun things you can do there, we will be going fo sho!
that last picture is great! Love it
Post a Comment