Friday, June 4, 2010

Jesse and Me

Jesse is about seven years younger than me. He is the best little brother anyone could have. We were best buddies growing up and did everything together! He was, and still is, the cutest little kid ever.
 
I loved playing horsey with Jesse. We played this a lot. I think I was the one more obsessed about horses than Jesse was, but he went along with it. 
 
I absolutely LOVE this picture! This is why he was soooo much fun to play with....he had an incredible imagination. For example the bike pump he strapped to his back pretending to be....who knows what....scuba gear?
 
Some days I really miss being a little kid only worrying about was what Jesse and I were going to do that day.
 
Thanks Jesse for being the cutest, most entertaining brother ever. I love and miss you!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Great to celebrate Jesse since he just graduated highschool and great to celebrate your relationship! Those are some of our favorite pictures too!

Amy said...

haha I love all those cute pictures of you too! Seriously you guys look like you knew how to have fun!

Jesse Nicholas Quebbeman-Turley said...

Thanks for being the best sister ever, Diana. I love seeing these pictures. We did have a lot of fun. But, I don't know about your claim that you were more into playing horsie than I was; I loved that game. I miss you too, D. Let's get together soon. Either in Utah or there. Do you still need help moving?