Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Barf Story

Woke up at 3:00 am....couldn't sleep. Wasn't feeling well. Drank some V8 and ate a nectarine while watching "Pushing Daisies" and knitting. Promptly after, barfed everything into the bathroom sink.....couldn't quite make it to the toilet. My loud/violent retching woke my poor husband. Uunfortunately, as it turns out, thrown up nectarines and V8 don't drain down bathroom sinks very well. Fortunately, I have the most amazing husband in the world who donned rubber gloves and scooped out said contents not draining in sink.

6 comments:

Jen said...

What a nice husband you have! Sorry about the barfing. That is no fun. I bet that V8 was nice and acidic. I can relate to the peeing thing. Not pretty. Hope you are doing well.

Susie said...

Oh boy-the fun continues. Great description-:) Bless Jon and bless you. Saw your pregnant cousin Natalie yesterday. She seems well. Unlike you was only sick about 3 weeks. Your other cousin Stephanie is having all kinds of fun with 2 little boys. She says some days are good and some days are bad. She said you guys should talk. Love you D

Our Little Family said...

Are you okay??? I did like your description of the event though!

Amy said...

oh man I am sooo sorry! One thing that helped me was eating a snack before bed each night. (my usual's were cereal, a granola bar, or string cheese)
way to go Jon on being supportive!

One time I was brushing my teeth (which ALWAYS made me gag) but this particular morning I was extra nauseated and Kory was in the shower, and I started dry heaving, and Kory thinking it was funny started imitating me making me gagg even MORE! I know nice huh? He didn't know I was leaning over the toilet and felt bad after for making me throw up.

Kat Clark said...

That is so disgustingly hilarious! My stomach is churning in disgust and because I am laughing that hard! Oh D. Ew.

Ashley said...

Oh no D!!! That's Horrible!