Her birthday is just Days after Axel's that is great! Happy Birthday Rachel. Kory pointed out that you are only a month older then he is, but yet a whole grade older! CRAZY
D thanks for sending me that email by the way weeks ago, then my computer crashed so I never got a chance to email you back! I am glad things are going so great, I am dying to see you in all your cuteness.
Rachel's birthday (and Jesse's) is during the month that dad's and my favorite jazz pianist was born-Oscar Peterson. In fact Jesse was born on the exact day that Oscar was, the 15th. Pretty cool.
3 comments:
Thanks! Wish you were here too . . . but excited to see you soon!
Her birthday is just Days after Axel's that is great! Happy Birthday Rachel. Kory pointed out that you are only a month older then he is, but yet a whole grade older! CRAZY
D thanks for sending me that email by the way weeks ago, then my computer crashed so I never got a chance to email you back! I am glad things are going so great, I am dying to see you in all your cuteness.
Rachel's birthday (and Jesse's) is during the month that dad's and my favorite jazz pianist was born-Oscar Peterson. In fact Jesse was born on the exact day that Oscar was, the 15th. Pretty cool.
Post a Comment