So I have some major catching up to do. I am just going to dump all these pictures here and be done with it!
This is the view I get on my way home from work in the morning. The picture doesn't do it justice, but I love looking in my mirror and seeing the bay and the fog.
This was months ago (actually when I first found out I was pregnant). We love going to the Maxfields to play games. I think there was some girl talk goin' on inside so the boys headed out to play their Frisbee game.
I think they said they try to throw it to each other and then catch it without moving their feet. It's actually kind of funny to watch.
I can't wait until we someday have our own yard!
We played this super fun game called Mexican Train Game. It's a domino's game and is soooo much fun!
And this is Rischel just sittin' pretty.
Very intense....
Ok, next is a sign in the elevator in the hospital where my mom had her hip surgery in L.A. I just love how it says "Should the elevator doors fail to open or the elevator become inoperative: please do not become alarmed. PLEASE USE THE BUTTON MARKED "ALARM"..... I don't know why I thought this was soooo funny.
We had a bunch of Giant's game fun with the Couches this year. We always happened to go on the sunniest, hottest days ever. And seeing how theses days are rare here in San Francisco end up going home crispy and exhausted.
This one truly was FOREVER ago, but I was meaning to post it because I thought it was such a funny sight.
Our friend Jason had invisalign put on by his dad and has to change the retainer thing every so often. The way these things work is you put some hard stuff on the tooth in a certain spot (Jon don't hate me for my lack of dental terms) that matches up with a part in the retainer thingy. I don't know if that makes any sense, but then that somehow moves the teeth a certain way.
Since Jason's dad lives in Sacramento he decided to do it himself, or have Jon help him. I thought the whole setup was ghetto. If you look at the previous picture Jason is wearing a napkin held on with hair clips.
And then at one point the hard things they put on the teeth need to be dried so.....Jason brought his son's little fishy toy that squirts air as the dryer! I was laughing the whole time.
This is a sweater I knitted and little Ben modeled it for me and Kristine...somehow he always ends up as my model for my projects.
This is what Jon does on road trips to entertain himself.
One day I came home to this......a whole bunch of guys in my livingroom playing mario cart. I think it was during their lunch break. They were soooo into....I don't know if you can tell.
This is one of the cutest little girls in the world. My dad and Sister and niece came to visit a long while back. Zoe is actually wearing the first coat (outterwear) I ever made. She loved rided on "Crampa's" shoulders.
This was a text I recieved after I had given Jon some crap about parking crooked......turns out I'm a hippocrate.
This was one of the funniest things I have ever seen driving home from work. I don't know if you can see very well, but they are towing a scooter!
This is Lucy who was modeling a sweater that I knit for Anisha's cute little baby Max. He won't be able to wear it for a while, but it took me soo long that I wanted him to be able to wear it more than a couple of weeks before he grew out of it.
This was the goodbye part at the end of last year all the dental students left after completing their fourth year.
Taisja,Anisha,me, Rischel, Kristy
They Might Be Giants came to play a show for FREE in a park near our place. We rode our bikes down with our good friends Jon and Rischel. It was the perfect way to go because it was hot and they had free valet parking for our bikes! That's San Francisco for ya!
One afternoon I was sitting on our couch minding my own business. All of a sudden I see this out of the corner of my eye! I guess that answers the question of how they clean the outside windows up here on the third floor!
Sorry for the vomiting of old pictures, but..........it had to be done.









9 comments:
yes!!! Keep them up. I love the fixing the tooth one and the cleaning the windows one and.....well, I was pretty entertained by them all. Plus I get to see your friends and try to remember their names!
And by the way-the sweaters/coat you knit are beautiful!
I am very impressed by your mad knitting/sewing skills! Those are awesome.
I love mexican train! A family in one of my wards on my mission played it all the time and bought it for me when I went home! We'll have to play next time you're here. And maybe I could see Jon too.
I love posts like this! I love all the pics and hope one day I can knit half as well as you do:)
Can you tell Kory is bitter he didn't get to see jon?
When He found out Jon was here too, (after I had taken you to the airport) he was bummed. NEXT TIME!
Also, darling sweater! Seriously looks like it could be from gap or banana republic, or somewhere else that sells sweaters that are cute.
The teeth pictures reminded me soo much of Jon and the boys in high school only instead of dental tools it was usually a hollow needle or piercing gun, and possible a little more pain on the victims face.
Guess where I first played Mexican train dominoes? That's right, Mexico.
Any Utah camping pics? I know--I'm never satisfied!
So I'm thinking about starting up either knitting or crocheting...any suggestions?
Post a Comment