These are some rad stairs that are a few blocks up from our church building. Before my friend Anisha had her baby we were going on a lot of walks and towards the end, doing a lot of stairs.
Anisha and Bekah (also preggo)
This is the view from the top. I know to some people it looks really gloomy, but I actually love it!



5 comments:
ohh :) i love it. where are these?
those are great stairs! Yes, it does look gloomy to me but when I lived there it didn't! I loved see you guys-I have continued exercising, biking, swimming and walking up Rock Canyon. Thanks for walking with me that day, it really got me going!
This are cool, I need to go exercise there
That was truly ALOT of stairs:-) I guess we know what we'll be doing in Dec and Jan!
That is so cool! And it made me tired just looking at it!
Post a Comment