This is kind of a lame post, because we didn't take a lot of pictures, but......here we are. Can you guess what I was? For anyone who doesn't get it Bun in the oven and Jon is The Baker....he he he he he he. Jon made my oven costume and I sewed his GIGANTIC chef's hat. We wanted to dress as something a bit more subtle this year since last year when we walked into the party all the little kiddies started crying. Oh and I won funniest costume at our ward party!
If you don't remember here is what we were last year.

6 comments:
That is so funny, John and Emily Sharpe did the same thing! I never hear of that, but so clever. And a very cute bun in the oven she shall be. Can't wait to meet her and see you in a few weeks!
But your costumes definitely had more time put into them! That was an amazing oven. Great minds think alike!!
I hadn't heard the part about making the little kids cry! Good job!
Dina! Congrats!! I just saw your blog on Lyndees...I hunted it down when Sandi said you were pregant! Wahoo girl! And Rachel and Sandi too..wow. Well I hope you are feeling well and looking forward to your new baby! I glanced through some of the pictures and posts, that is so neat about your hubby's work too. Congrats again!
I'm glad I got to see last year's costumes cause I never did see them. So did the evil robot cause Jon to crash his bike? No connection? I'm probably reading too much into it...
Best costume in deed~ ^ ^
Post a Comment