Saturday, November 20, 2010

We are Dorks

I just realized how dorky Jon and I are after our Friday night date, which consisted of:
1. Going to a delicious Italian restaurant in West Portal (I think this was the only not dorky thing we did).
2. Going to Harry Potter on opening night surrounded by so many tweeners that the theater manager had to make a special in-person announcement that "texting during a movie is not allowed!"
3. Coming home at 9:30 pm and getting into bed (soooooo tired!)
4. Somehow getting into a wedgie war for half an hour until I started laughing like an old man, which turned into a coughing fit...

Anyway, wouldn't change that Friday night for anything.

4 comments:

Susie said...

Hey-that must be one reason we love you! We are dorks too!

Lindsay said...

no way, Im jealous you got to see Harry Potter! a little while ago steve made me laugh so hard I was balling. like seriously crying so hard, that had never happened to me before!!

Amy said...

haha glad some things never change. haha just kidding, but glad you are getting some good you guys time, because once that baby comes you will have a hard time squeezing time in. Not because you wont have a babysitter, but more so I think because that baby soon becomes your everything, and most of the time you are both so focused on making sure your kid is happy you sometimes forget about your spouse. haha Kory and I don't go out to eat alone, we both always want to bring Axel with us. But what can I say, we have a pretty great kid, and we love spending every minute with him. :)

Jeff said...

Wedgie war? Who won?