Diana H. has always been so wonderful at putting together our Christmas gift exchange/parties together.....what are we going to do with out you next year?
We went to Silver Spoon which is my favorite Thai restaurant.
Oh and of course Diana H. made cute bags for everyone for party favors.
















4 comments:
It is cool that you have a friend named Diana. I've not known another Diana your age. Thanks for getting all of these pictures out. I love seeing snapshots of your life and your wonderful friends. Connecting with them after you have your little one will be so great. Having friends who had kids really helped me with staying home with babies!
It is cool that you have a friend named Diana. I've not known another Diana your age. Thanks for getting all of these pictures out. I love seeing snapshots of your life and your wonderful friends. Connecting with them after you have your little one will be so great. Having friends who had kids really helped me with staying home with babies!
Diana - It was great to catch up! Jon - It was great to see you again. Good luck with your (soon to be) new addition! Thanks for directing me to your blog... It's great. You take some great pictures.
Anyway, stay well - keep in touch.
Aaron
I can't believe you're due in three weeks! Good luck with everything! For your sake I hope you go early!
Post a Comment