Thursday, February 3, 2011

Catching up time

My last night of work was New Year's Eve. Man I was so pregnant! Looking at these pictures make me tired. It was worth it getting paid double time.




I think this is the last pregnant picture I have of me. The week before I had Opal we were in the hospital three or four times for my pre-eclampsia. I was finally put on bed rest the last week before I went into labor because my blood pressure was so close they were threatening to induce me. 
This is a sleep sack thing I knitted for my friend Sharon's baby.  It was the first time I have put lining in anything I knit....it turned out to be very hard! 
This is her cute baby in it. 

These are the rings I made for my nephew Nico.
This is the bassinet Jon's mom bought us for two dollars at a garage sale, which we cleaned and re-painted.  

And these are the SF christmas lights I meant to post a long time ago. I took this picture from the bay bridge. 

2 comments:

Susie said...

wow-great pics! Love you!

Amy said...

I see no bassinet, just fyi, I love those rings! So darling, I will make you a deal you make my baby girl some of those rings and I will make your baby girl some onesies? trade for trade? I love your little hoodie thing too, very cute! Where are some picures of Opal? Not that

You do look like your baby is about to drop out in those top pictures, I had no idea you had pre-eclampsia, my s-in-law had that too bummer dude!