Saturday, February 26, 2011

Food from Daddy

  
 For about the fist four weeks I had to pump after I nursed our little girl and then we had to "finger feed" her what I pumped because she wasn't eating very well. Jon really enjoyed getting to feed her. We would put the milk in the bottle and it has a little tube we would tape to our finger. She very often would grab Jon's finger and hold it to her mouth.
And then after feeding....snuggle time.
...7 days old...

2 comments:

Susie said...

wow-such great photos of daddy a d daughter! Especially the one with the light shining through!

Amy said...

I love those pictures that is so sweet. I didn't know you had to do that? Did you every try a nipple shield? We had to use one with Axel for the first 8 weeks, until my milk slowed, he couldn't latch on without drowning.

She is soo cute and darling, I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks, hope I can kick this cold before! I will be ticked if not.