When my sister and her family were here we decided to go to the beach since it was such nice weather. We
We walked down the path by our house to the muni station.
The muni was packed. I had Opal wrapped to me and Zoe on my lap with Rachel and Nico right next to us. It was comfy.
It was their first time at Ocean Beach.
...and Opal's first time at the beach.
Of course we brought our new kite to try out. Unfortunately it wasn't windy enough. Jon had to run the whole time to keep it in the air.
Zoe loved digging in the sand like a puppy.
I have Opal under my sweater.....I didn't realize that it looked like I had a boob job gone bad.
..3 weeks old...









2 comments:
OK the 'boob job gone bad' comment killed me! You look so beautiful D. I love the one of you and Jon and Opal when the light is in your face.
Can you do something about the lack of originality with regards to that beaches name?
fun stuff! I miss the ocean, you are soo lucky
Post a Comment