haha love this, it reminds me of Axel, he LOVED tummy time, only because he LOVED sleeping on his tummy, so we would put him in tummy time and he would just chill there not even try to lift his head. I had to put him on our bed and put a towel under his arms and play peek a boo on the floor eventually to get him to look up and lift his head. haha lazy kids are the best :)
3 comments:
Seriously love that little face!
love her big eyes! I still can't get used to her dark hair.
haha love this, it reminds me of Axel, he LOVED tummy time, only because he LOVED sleeping on his tummy, so we would put him in tummy time and he would just chill there not even try to lift his head. I had to put him on our bed and put a towel under his arms and play peek a boo on the floor eventually to get him to look up and lift his head. haha lazy kids are the best :)
Post a Comment