wow-these are wonderful pictures of Opal. She looks so cute and darling in them! I love the close up of her arm and of the embroidery on the dress!
OK-just looked at all the pics again. We love the 'baby power one and the one where she is sitting in the corner of the couch and I think it is the second or third picture where she looks kind of coy! Such a beautiful little girl.
So cute. I love the little bow. And I love that she is wearing your blessing dress. How cool is that.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow-these are wonderful pictures of Opal. She looks so cute and darling in them! I love the close up of her arm and of the embroidery on the dress!
OK-just looked at all the pics again. We love the 'baby power one and the one where she is sitting in the corner of the couch and I think it is the second or third picture where she looks kind of coy! Such a beautiful little girl.
So cute. I love the little bow. And I love that she is wearing your blessing dress. How cool is that.
Post a Comment