I had to get a post run bear picture...
Opal in action...
...am I a bad mother for taking pictures of her tumbling instead of catching her? It was such a cute tumble I couldn't resit.
Opal LOVES talking/yelling/singing...she does it in a really high squeaky voice...I'll have to put a video on soon.
She is very much into grabbing toys and trying to put them in her mouth.
She has starting rolling onto her her side from her back.
...loves laughing out loud and squealing with delight,
sitting in her bumbo with her toys on her tray,
taking naps with mommy in her bed,
and shoving both her hands into her mouth at the same time.
WE LOVE YOU OPAL MAE










4 comments:
Thanks so much for the update! I knew she had grown up a lot but she really has changed since I saw her last. The tricks she can do!
I love this girl!!
OOOOOh she is too cute!
I just want to kiss her~~~
Vanilla Day
Can you believe how much she can do and how much she has changed in 4 months?
Post a Comment