Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Ellsworths....and then some

 We went to Baker's beach to do some family pictures of Ben, Anisha, and Max. It's a cool beach because you can see the Golden Gate bridge.
 I did not realize that the closer you walked to the Golden Gate bridge,the more nude people got.  This guy was my favorite....I mean don't worry he has his orthopedic shoes on and socks up to his knees. And thank goodness for that perfectly placed newspaper! It seems like the one thing you would not want to wear at the beach is dress shoes and socks, but that's just me. I guess I'm old fashioned...

 So I was taking these cute family shots of them and was snapping pictures like crazy in hopes I would get a good one. When I got home and was flipping through the pictures I noticed a background addition that hadn't caught my eye while I was looking through the camera.....I don't know how I missed it.





I think this series of pictures would make a good flip book.....and I swear he's posing in this last one....I think he knew he was in my pics.

2 comments:

Kory said...

That's hilarious!

Susie said...

OK-the pic of the guy with the newspaper is priceless and so is your writing about it! Cute photos of the Ellsworths too! Love the nudie in the picture background! Ah....nude beaches.