Monday, September 5, 2011

My girl

 My little Opal is getting so big it's scary. She loves sitting up on her own, playing patty cake, saying "babababa and mamamam", eating baby food, sleeping through the night in her own room/crib(11-12 hours can you believe it?)....and today started crawling forward (she's been crawling backwards for some time now and just screams the whole time because she gets stuck under the couch). 
I don't know what it was but this view I had of her little chubby body sitting on my lap made my heart melt. (pay no attention to the messy house in the background)

3 comments:

Our Little Family said...

I love seeing all of the babies growing up!!!

Susie said...

Makes my heart melt too. Makes my heart melt to see her mommy too! Love you haircut!

PS-I bought some skinny jeans too! I saw yours and they reminded me.Of course around here we pronounce them "thkinny jeanth) the way Zoe does.

Brooke and Eric said...

loving the dark, long hair!!