The only time I can get Opal to kind of snuggle with me is when she is in the ergo.........or asleep. How does one teach a child to be more snugly?
The Ellsworth family.
Max tolerated Opal's ear pulling for about one minute before her attempted to head butt her off the elephant.
So then we moved to the truck toy thingie.....which gave them each a bit more space.








2 comments:
I think you actually caught the head butt on film! funny!
My mom swears she got me to be more cuddly by giving me a hug after every time I woke up from my nap, cause I hated snuggling. I do this with both my kids.
However Axel was born to snuggle and was snugly from the get go. And still is our kid that will sit on our laps and want to snuggle in bed, even if it is in his teeny tiny toddler bed at 4 am.
Sometimes it was so hard for me because I am not a snuggly person that is totally Kory, however now that I have a baby that will have NOTHING to do with snuggling I will take any opportunity I can to snuggle with her IE in her wrap, or if I have to bring her around other sick kids so she catches their sickness and will then snuggle with me, I am that extreme. I'm kidding but that I know is one way to make a baby more snuggly :)
Post a Comment